• CENTRAL OREGON'S LARGEST QUILT SHOP! | FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $75 | BUY ONLINE, PICK UP IN-STORE! •
Click Image to Enlarge
Playing with Partial Seams-presented by A Quilter's Lumberyard, Saturday,June 22, 12pm - 5pm
SKU as configured
Pre-requisite: EXPERIENCED BEGINNER. Quilter’s Lumberyard® Presentation & Trunk Show and Construction Zone 101 helpful, but not required.
Have you ever looked at a quilt block and wondered, “How did she do that?” That puzzling block is probably assembled using a simple technique called a “partial seam.” Often called “Bright Hopes,” this traditional block is constructed with a center square surrounded by four rectangles of the same size. Those five pieces, built with basic lumberyard units, provide many options for color, texture, and value to create 6”, 10”, and 12” blocks that fit into a variety of stunning quilt designs across the entire Quilter’s Lumberyard spectrum.
Take the mystery out of the partial seam block and join us for this class. You will:
• draft new blocks on your graph paper.
• learn the simple partial seam technique.
• construct several blocks of different sizes using this technique.
• experiment with color and value for different block options.
Write A Review For Playing with Partial Seams-presented by A Quilter's Lumberyard, Saturday,June 22, 12pm - 5pm
Subscribe to Our Newsletters
Sign up to receive emails with coupons, new items, classes and more!